Last updated on February 26th, 2023 at 02:49 pm
Are you looking for a way to increase your real estate sales in Kenya? There are many ways that you can market your properties in Kenya, but the most important thing is to find an avenue that resonates with potential buyers.
A great way of doing this is through social media marketing in Kenya. Social media is one of the fastest-growing forms of marketing because it’s easy and accessible to everyone.
This article will give you some tips on how to use social media marketing as well as other marketing strategies in order to successfully market your plots in Kenya!
Where to start?
First, you need to create a social media account for your company. If you already have one, then set up an additional profile that is dedicated specifically to promoting your real estate business.
You should also consider adding relevant hashtags and location tags so people can find information about properties in their area!
Make sure that all of the images and videos on your accounts are high quality and engaging.
A great way of doing this is by hiring a professional photographer or videographer to take some beautiful photos or footage of potential listings in Kenya.
This will help increase engagement with users who might be interested in purchasing them!
Make sure not to add too many posts per day because it may overwhelm followers – try posting once every few days instead!
How to market your real estate business on social media in Kenya
There are many different ways that you can market your properties in Kenya on social media.
The first thing that you should do is create posts about listings and the benefits of each property!
Try to include as much information as possible, such as asking questions or including hashtags so users can find more relevant content.
You should also try creating themed weeks where every post will be related to a certain subject – this will allow followers to look forward to new content!
Another great idea is hosting competitions where winners receive free real estate products like gift cards.
This helps build brand loyalty amongst customers and it’s perfect for sharing with influencers who have large followings!
Lastly, make sure that all of your accounts link back up to one another by adding links in bios, pinned posts, and header images.
Other strategies you can use to market plots/land in Kenya fast include;
1). Use Facebook ads in Kenya
This is one of the most effective strategies for selling properties fast in Kenya.
You can target specific audiences depending on how much you’re willing to pay with Facebook ads.
This will help generate leads and it’s great for branding because users may check out your other social media accounts!
2). Build an email list
Another way to market real estate in Kenya is by collecting emails from potential customers.
This will allow you to send out newsletters with updates about new listings, promotions, and exclusive deals.
You can also incentivize sign-ups by adding a contest where the winner receives free land or even cash!
3). Create an Irresistible Content Offer to Capture Leads
In order to market plots/land in Kenya, you need to make sure that your website is optimized for SEO and that it’s easy for users to find information.
You should also create a premium content offer where customers have to provide their contact information – this can be done through a lead magnet, which are special offers available on the blog or other pages.
This will help generate leads and increase real estate sales in Kenya!
4). Create a Virtual Tour
Virtual tours are a great way of selling properties fast in Kenya.
This is because they give potential buyers a preview of what the property looks like.
Having a virtual tour will help increase your conversion rate and it’s also an effective SEO strategy for getting more traffic to your website!
5). Local Sponsorship
Another way to market real estate fast in Kenya is by hosting local events or community projects.
You can sponsor these activities and present your business as a partner. This will help increase brand awareness amongst customers in the area, which increases sales!
6). Build Your Google My Business Page
Make sure that you have a Google My Business page for all of your listings!
This will allow potential customers to find information about the property, such as location and contact details.
You should also include a virtual tour so users can preview the inside before scheduling an appointment!
7). Use Emotional Storytelling
Emotional storytelling is a great way to market the real estate business in Kenya.
This is because it makes your company more relatable and personable. Try to use videos or images that will evoke feelings of empathy from users so they can see what life would be like if they moved into the house!
8). Host Free Seminars For Home Buyers
Another great way to market your real estate properties in Kenya is by hosting seminars for potential buyers. You can advertise these events on social media, which will increase traffic to the page and it’s a good opportunity for branding!
Try sharing testimonials from past customers too so that other users have proof of experience with your company!
9). Create a Popular Blog
Create a popular blog that covers all aspects of real estate in Kenya!
This is extremely helpful because it allows you to reach out to potential customers who are interested in buying homes.
Most people want the best possible deal, so they will likely come to your website for information on how much land costs and what kind of payment plans are available.
Attention: Are you looking for the best content writing services in Kenya? Follow this link
10). Reach Out to Social Media Influencers
Another way to market real estate in Kenya is by reaching out to social media influencers in Kenya.
You can do this on a local or regional level and it’s one of the best ways for getting free promotion.
Influencers in Kenya will help spread the word about your business, which means more real estate leads in Kenya.
11). Get Active In The Community
Try going active in the community as much as you can!
This is great for building relationships with customers because they’ll know that there are people behind the brand who care about making an impact through service.
It also increases trustworthiness and shows users that you’re passionate about what you do!
If you are selling land/plots in Nairobi, Nakuru, or even Eldoret, find activities within the community that you can engage in.
12). Optimize Your Website For Mobile Users
Since most online searches happen via mobile devices, it’s important that your website works correctly on both tablets and smartphones.
This is one of the simplest ways to market real estate fast because it allows potential customers to access your page anytime, anywhere!
13). Build a System for Referrals
A great way to market real estate in Kenya is by building a referral system.
This allows you to reward previous clients for their service.
For example, you can give them gift certificates or discounts on new properties!
This encourages loyalty and it’s one of the best ways for increasing sales!
14). Write Testimonials
Another good idea is writing testimonials from past customers so that other users have proof of experience with your company!
You should also consider including images in each review because this will help increase conversions and trustworthiness.
It shows potential buyers that people are happy with your services and they’ll likely be just as pleased if they choose to use your business too.
15). Improve Your SEO With Blog Posts
Make sure that you’re using blog posts to your advantage.
This is because blogging in Kenya allows you to get more traffic and it’s a great way for getting links back to your site.
The more ways that potential customers can access information about real estate in Kenya, the better!
16). Use PPC Campaigns
Another good idea is using paid ads such as Google Adwords or Facebook Ads in Kenya.
You should target keywords related to home buying so that users who are searching on these platforms will find your page easier.
It may seem like an investment at first but it’s one of the fastest ways for reaching targeted audiences and boosting land sales in Kenya!
If you want someone to write the land/plots/property ads in Kenya for you, reach out now.
How to sell land fast in Kenya
Selling land in Kenya can be a complex and time-consuming process, but there are several steps you can take to sell your land quickly. Here are some tips on how to sell land fast in Kenya:
- Set a realistic price: Research the local real estate market and set a realistic price for your land. Avoid overpricing or underpricing your land, as this can discourage potential buyers.
- Advertise your land: Advertise your land on online marketplaces, social media platforms, and real estate websites. Use high-quality photos and descriptions to showcase the features and benefits of your land.
- Use a real estate agent: Consider hiring a reputable real estate agent who has experience in selling land. They can help you market your land, handle negotiations, and ensure that the sale is legally binding.
- Make your land more attractive: Consider making improvements to your land to make it more attractive to buyers. This can include clearing any debris or trash, planting trees or flowers, or installing fencing.
- Be flexible: Be flexible with your negotiation terms, such as payment plans or closing dates. This can attract more buyers and increase the likelihood of a successful sale.
- Ensure all documents are in order: Ensure that all necessary documents, such as title deeds and land maps, are in order and readily available. This can help speed up the sale process and avoid any legal issues.
- Offer incentives: Consider offering incentives to potential buyers, such as discounts, free consultations with architects or contractors, or free property inspections.
Selling land in Kenya requires patience, persistence, and a willingness to adapt to the needs of potential buyers. By following these tips, you can increase your chances of selling your land quickly and at a fair price.
How to sell land online in Kenya
Selling land online in Kenya can be a convenient way to reach a wider audience and find potential buyers quickly. Here are some steps to follow to sell land online in Kenya:
- Prepare your land for sale: Before you start marketing your land online, make sure it is in good condition and ready for sale. This may include clearing any debris, fixing any damage, and ensuring that all necessary documentation is in order.
- Take high-quality photos: Take clear and high-quality photos of your land from different angles. You can also consider taking aerial photos using a drone.
- Create a listing on online platforms: There are several online platforms in Kenya where you can create a listing for your land for sale. Some popular platforms include Jumia House, Property24, and BuyRentKenya. Be sure to provide accurate and detailed information about the land, including its location, size, and any other relevant details.
- Use social media: Social media is a powerful tool for promoting your land for sale. Share your listing on your personal and business social media accounts, and ask your friends and family to share it with their networks.
- Respond to inquiries promptly: Be sure to respond to any inquiries or messages promptly, and provide any additional information or documentation that potential buyers may need.
- Be transparent: Be transparent and honest about any issues or concerns related to the land. This will help build trust with potential buyers and increase the chances of a successful sale.
Selling land online in Kenya requires patience, diligence, and attention to detaiL.
How to start a real estate business in Kenya
Starting a real estate business in Kenya can be a lucrative venture, but it requires careful planning and preparation. Here are some steps to get started:
- Conduct market research: Before starting any business, it is important to research the market and understand the demand for your services. Look into the real estate market in Kenya, including property prices, rental rates, and trends in the industry.
- Develop a business plan: A business plan is a blueprint for your business, outlining your goals, strategies, and financial projections. This will help you secure funding and make important decisions.
- Register your business: Register your business with the Registrar of Companies in Kenya. You will also need to obtain any necessary licenses and permits to operate legally.
- Build a team: Assemble a team of professionals to help you run your business, including real estate agents, property managers, and accountants.
- Secure funding: Depending on your financial situation, you may need to secure funding to start your business. Consider applying for a business loan, seeking investment from partners, or using your own savings.
- Build your network: Networking is essential in the real estate business. Attend industry events, join professional associations, and build relationships with other professionals in the field.
- Build a marketing strategy: Develop a marketing strategy to promote your business and attract clients. This may include advertising, social media, and other forms of outreach.
Starting a real estate business in Kenya requires dedication, hard work, and a willingness to learn. By following these steps and staying focused on your goals, you can build a successful real estate business in Kenya.
In conclusion, there are many different ways that you can effectively market your real estate business in Kenya.
By creating high-quality posts about listings, hosting competitions, and adding links between each account, customers should find what they’re looking for quickly!
In addition to this, make sure not to overwhelm followers by posting too frequently – once a few times per day should suffice!
If you follow these tips properly while using relevant hashtags or location tags, then potential customers can easily find your brand!
Do you follow us on social media? Find our accounts here: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
If you have any other questions about marketing strategies in Kenya or how we can help grow your business then feel free to contact me at [email protected]!
What do you think of these ways to market your real estate business in Kenya.
Thanks for reading and good luck in all of your future real estate business in Kenya.