Verbit Transcription is an online platform that provides transcription and captioning services powered by artificial intelligence.
The platform has gained popularity in Kenya due to its ability to deliver quality work and provide job opportunities for Kenyans.
Verbit has a pool of expert human transcribers who work around the clock to ensure that clients’ needs are met.
Verbit’s transcription process is simple and efficient. The client uploads an audio or video file, and the platform’s AI-powered engine transcribes the content.
The transcribed content is then reviewed by expert human transcribers to ensure accuracy.
The platform also provides real-time support from real people to address any concerns or issues that may arise during the transcription process.
- Verbit is an online platform that offers transcription and captioning services powered by artificial intelligence.
- The platform has gained popularity in Kenya due to its ability to deliver quality work and provide job opportunities for Kenyans.
- Verbit’s transcription process is simple and efficient, and the platform provides real-time support from real people.
Table of Contents
What is Verbit Transcription?
Verbit Transcription is an online platform that provides transcription services powered by artificial intelligence (AI) technology.
Its mission is to provide high-quality, accurate, and fast transcription services to businesses, educational institutions, and individuals.
Verbit’s transcription services include audio and video transcription, captioning, and real-time transcription.
The platform uses a combination of AI technology and human transcribers to ensure the accuracy and quality of its services.
Verbit’s AI technology automatically transcribes audio and video files, while human transcribers review and edit the transcriptions to ensure they are accurate and error-free.
Verbit’s platform is designed to be user-friendly, making it easy for clients to upload their audio and video files, select the transcription service they need, and receive their transcriptions in a timely manner.
The platform also provides clients with the ability to edit and download their transcriptions, as well as access customer support if they have any questions or concerns.
How Verbit Transcription Works
Verbit is a transcription company that provides high-quality, accurate, and timely transcription services to clients across the globe.
The company has a team of experienced transcriptionists who work round the clock to ensure that clients get their transcripts on time. Here’s how Verbit transcription works:
- Upload Your Audio or Video Files: The first step in getting your transcripts is to upload your audio or video files to the Verbit platform. You can upload your files in any format, including MP3, MP4, WAV, and more.
- Transcription Process: Once your files are uploaded, Verbit’s team of transcriptionists listens to your audio and transcribes it into text. Verbit uses advanced speech recognition technology to ensure that the transcripts are accurate and error-free.
- Quality Assurance: After the transcription is complete, Verbit’s team of quality assurance specialists reviews the transcripts to ensure that they are accurate and error-free. They check for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors, and make any necessary corrections.
- Delivery: Once the transcripts have been reviewed and approved, Verbit delivers them to the client. Clients can download their transcripts in a variety of formats, including Microsoft Word, PDF, and more.
- Payment: Finally, clients pay for their transcripts using Verbit’s secure online payment system. Verbit offers competitive pricing and transparent pricing, so clients know exactly what they are paying for.
Verbit’s transcription process is simple, secure, and efficient. The company’s team of experienced transcriptionists and quality assurance specialists ensures that clients get accurate and error-free transcripts on time.
Jobs You Will Find on Verbit
Here are the jobs you can find on Verbit:
- Transcriber: Transcribe audio or video files into text.
- Notetaker: Take near-verbatim notes or meeting minutes from a live meeting or recording.
- Proofreader: Check the accuracy of transcripts against the audio/video file.
- Remote Customer Support Representative: Provide support to Verbit customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Marketing Assistant: Help with marketing tasks such as creating and managing social media content, writing blog posts, and managing email campaigns.
- Software Engineer: Develop and maintain Verbit’s transcription and captioning software.
- Data Scientist: Analyze data to improve Verbit’s transcription and captioning accuracy.
- Quality Assurance Engineer: Test Verbit’s transcription and captioning software to ensure accuracy and quality.
To join Verbit, you can complete an online application and take a typing test. If you are successful, you will be invited to join Verbit’s platform and start transcribing or taking notes.
The pay for Verbit jobs varies depending on the role and experience. The estimated base pay for a transcriber is $28 per hour.
Does Verbit hire Kenyans?
Verbit is an online transcription website that provides transcription services to clients worldwide.
The company uses artificial intelligence to deliver quality work, and it offers online transcription jobs to people who can work remotely.
So, does Verbit hire Kenyans?
Verbit does hire Kenyans. The company has job openings for transcriptionists, proofreaders, and data transcribers in Kenya. It is one of the online transcription websites that offer transcription jobs in Kenya.
Verbit’s website states that it hires transcriptionists who are fluent in English and have excellent typing skills.
The company requires its transcriptionists to have a computer with a reliable internet connection, headphones, and a foot pedal.
These are the basic requirements for anyone who wants to work as a transcriptionist for Verbit.
The company pays its transcriptionists per audio minute, and the pay rate varies depending on the type of job.
According to Trust Pilot, the pay is extremely low, and the availability of jobs is poor. However, it is important to note that this information may not be accurate or up-to-date.
Benefits of Using Verbit Platform in Kenya
Verbit is a leading transcription platform that offers a wide range of services, including real-time captioning, closed captioning, audio description, translation, and transcription solutions at scale.
The platform is designed to meet the needs of businesses, educational institutions, and individuals who require accurate, fast, and affordable transcription services.
One of the key benefits of using Verbit platform in Kenya is that it provides a hybrid platform for everything.
This means that clients can access all the transcription services they need from a single platform, without having to use multiple vendors. This approach eliminates the challenges of accuracy, speed, scale, and cost that are often associated with using multiple vendors.
Another benefit of using Verbit platform in Kenya is that it offers high-quality transcription services that are delivered by expert human transcribers.
These transcribers are trained to produce accurate transcripts that meet the specific needs of clients.
They can handle different accents, dialects, and quick talkers, ensuring that clients receive high-quality transcripts that are easy to read and understand.
Verbit platform also offers real-time support from real people, ensuring that clients can get help whenever they need it.
The platform provides 24/7 customer support, which means that clients can get help at any time of the day or night.
In addition, Verbit platform offers competitive pricing that is designed to meet the needs of businesses, educational institutions, and individuals in Kenya.
The platform offers flexible pricing plans that allow clients to choose the services that they need and pay only for what they use. This approach ensures that clients get value for their money and can access high-quality transcription services without breaking the bank.
How to Join Verbit as a Transcriber in Kenya
Verbit is an online transcription platform that uses artificial intelligence to deliver quality work.
As a transcriber, you can work from anywhere at your convenience.
Besides working on AI-generated drafts, you will also have the opportunity to meet fellow transcribers worldwide and receive constant guidance and support.
To join Verbit as a transcriber in Kenya, follow these steps:
- Complete your application: The first step to joining Verbit as a transcriber is to complete the online application. The application process includes a short online typing test, with guidance and practice tests provided.
- Confirm your details: If successful, Verbit will send you everything you need to get started, including instructions on how to set up your account and access the platform.
- Start transcribing: Once you’re set up, you can start signing up for shifts. Verbit offers regular evening, weekend, and daytime work, so you can choose the shifts that fit your schedule.
As a Verbit transcriber, you can also join the transcriber forum to receive advice and insights from the Verbit team and fellow transcribers.
To be a successful Verbit transcriber, you should have excellent typing skills, attention to detail, and good time management skills.
Verbit also requires that you have a reliable internet connection and a computer with a minimum of 4GB RAM and a 64-bit operating system.
How to Pass Verbit Transcription Test
Verbit is a transcription company that hires transcribers from all around the world.
If you are looking to work as a transcriber for Verbit in Kenya, you need to pass their transcription test.
Here are some tips on how to pass the Verbit transcription test:
#1. Familiarize Yourself with Verbit Guidelines
Verbit has specific guidelines that you need to follow when transcribing audio files.
Before taking the test, it is essential to familiarize yourself with their guidelines. You can find their guidelines on their website. Make sure you read and understand them thoroughly.
#2. Practice Your Typing Skills
Verbit requires their transcribers to have excellent typing skills.
The faster you can type, the more work you can complete, and the more money you can earn.
Practice your typing skills regularly to improve your speed and accuracy.
#3. Improve Your Listening Skills
As a transcriber, you need to have excellent listening skills. Verbit provides audio files with different accents and audio quality.
Listen carefully to the audio files and transcribe them accurately.
You can improve your listening skills by practicing with different audio files.
#4. Use Verbit’s Transcription Software
Verbit provides their transcribers with transcription software that makes transcribing audio files easier.
The software has features like auto-punctuation and auto-capitalization that can save you time.
Familiarize yourself with the software and use it to your advantage.
#5. Proofread Your Transcription
Verbit expects their transcribers to submit error-free transcriptions.
Before submitting your transcription, proofread it to ensure it is accurate and free of errors.
Use Verbit’s guidelines to check for formatting and punctuation errors.
If you follow these tips, you can increase your chances of passing the Verbit transcription test and becoming a transcriber for Verbit in Kenya.
How much does Verbit pay per audio minute?
Verbit’s transcription rates in Kenya vary depending on the type of transcription service required.
For individual or one-off projects, Verbit offers a Pay-As-You-Go pricing model, with transcription rates starting at $1.48 per audio minute.
This pricing model is perfect for individuals who need transcriptions for personal use or for small businesses that have occasional transcription needs.
For organizations with ongoing transcription needs, Verbit offers Business Accounts.
The pricing for Business Accounts is tailored to fit the specific needs of the organization.
Verbit’s Business Accounts offer volume discounts and other benefits, such as dedicated account managers, priority customer support, and custom integrations.
It’s important to note that Verbit’s transcription rates are not the highest in the industry, but they are also not the lowest.
Verbit’s transcription rates are competitive and reflect the quality of the service provided. Verbit’s transcriptionists are highly skilled professionals who are trained to transcribe audio with accuracy and attention to detail.
In addition to the transcription rates, Verbit also offers a delivery time guarantee and a 99% accuracy guarantee.
Verbit’s in-house ASR technology enables the company to reduce costs while increasing accuracy, which translates to lower transcription rates for customers.
- How to Start Transcription in Kenya: Complete Guide
- 15 Transcription Jobs in Kenya That Pay through MPESA
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process for registering as a transcriber with Verbit?
To become a transcriber with Verbit, interested individuals can visit their website and apply through their online application form. The applicant will then be required to take a transcription test, which will be evaluated by Verbit’s team. If the applicant passes the test, they will be invited to join the Verbit transcription team.
How much does Verbit pay their transcribers in Kenya?
Verbit pays their transcribers in Kenya on a per-audio-minute basis. According to their website, the pay rate ranges from $0.30 to $1.10 per audio minute, depending on the complexity of the transcription task.
Does Verbit hire individuals from Kenya for transcription work?
Yes, Verbit does hire individuals from Kenya for transcription work. They have a dedicated team of transcribers based in Kenya who work remotely.
What is the Verbit transcription test like?
The Verbit transcription test is designed to evaluate an applicant’s ability to transcribe audio accurately and efficiently. The test consists of a short audio file that the applicant must transcribe within a given time frame. The test is evaluated based on accuracy, formatting, and punctuation.
What is Verbit Go and how does it relate to their transcription services?
Verbit Go is a live transcription service offered by Verbit. It allows users to transcribe live events in real-time using Verbit’s proprietary technology. Verbit Go is an extension of their transcription services, and it is designed to offer a more comprehensive solution for live events.