Last updated on October 1st, 2022 at 09:57 am
In this guide, we will be taking a look at some of the most popular money making apps in Tanzania.
There are many different ways that people can make money these days, and one of the most popular is through mobile applications. There are a number of different app-based platforms that allow users to earn cash by completing simple tasks or offers.
In this guide, we will be taking a look at some of the most popular money making apps in Tanzania so you can start earning extra income today!
How money making apps work
The majority of money making apps will require you to complete simple tasks in order to earn rewards.
These can include anything from watching videos and taking surveys, to testing new products and services.
Most app-based platforms will also offer referral programs that allow users to earn additional cash by referring other people to sign up.
Some of the most popularmoney making apps in Tanzania include Appdown, Mobiworkx, Clickworker, and Featurepoints.
All of these platforms have a number of different offers available for users to complete in exchange for rewards such as airtime or cash prizes.
How much can you earn?
The amount that you can earn depends on the platform that you are using as well as the type and difficulty of tasks that you choose to complete.
Generally speaking, most apps – based platforms will pay anywhere between $0.10-$1.00 per task, although some may pay more for certain offers.
It is also important to keep in mind that the amount of time it will take to complete each task can vary significantly.
Some tasks may only take a few seconds, while others could take up to several minutes.
How do you get paid?
The majority of money making apps in Tanzania will allow users to cash out their earnings via mobile money platforms such as M-Pesa or Tigo Pesa.
However, there are some app-based platforms that offer PayPal payments instead.
It is important to check with the specific platform that you are using in order to find out how they handle payments before signing up.
The most popular money making apps in Tanzania:
Uber is a money making app in Tanzania that connects riders with drivers for a fare.
The app is free to download and use, and there is no need to tip.
And riders simply enter their destination, and the app will provide an estimate of the fare.
Once the ride is complete, the rider can pay through the app using a credit card or PayPal.
How to Get Started?
To get started with Uber in Tanzania, first download the app and create an account. Once you have registered, you will be asked to input your credit card information.
Once your credit card is verified, you are ready to start riding. When you are ready to take your first ride, enter your destination in the app and request a driver.
You will be able to see how far away the driver is, and you will be given an estimate of the fare.
Airbnb is another of the best money making apps in Tanzania.
What is Airbnb?
Airbnb is a web-based platform, where people can find rooms to rent, and can occasionally find properties for rent in other areas.
How do I get started?
To get started with Airbnb in Tanzania, you will need to create an account on their website. Once you have created an account, you will be able to search for rooms in the area that you are looking to travel in, or you can list your own room if you have one available.
Tips for using Airbnb in Tanzania:
- Be sure to read the reviews of the hosts and guests before booking a room. This will help to give you a better idea of what your experience might be like.
- If you are a guest, be sure to leave a review of your experience after your stay. This will help other people who are looking to book a room through Airbnb.
If you are looking for a money making app in Tanzania that allows you to do small tasks, this is it.
TaskRabbit is an app that allows users to outsource small tasks and errands to others in their area. The app is free to download and use, and there are no fees associated with finding someone to complete your task.
To get started, simply enter your zip code or city name on the home page, and you will be connected with Taskers in your area. You can then browse through the list of available tasks, which include things like assembling furniture, grocery shopping, dog walking, and more.
When you find a task you’d like to have completed, simply click “Accept” and provide the Tasker with all of the necessary details.
You can then track the progress of your task from start to finish, and even leave feedback for the Tasker once it’s complete.
Etsy is another one of the best money making apps in Tanzania.
But, what is Etsy?
Etsy is a website where people can buy and sell handmade or vintage items. It’s a great place to find unique items, and it’s also a great way to make money selling your own creations.
How to Get Started on Etsy
To get started on Etsy in Tanzania, you’ll need to create an account. You can then start listing your items for sale. Here are some tips for getting started:
- Make sure your listings are clear and concise. Be sure to include all the information buyers need, such as dimensions, materials, and shipping information.
- Take quality photos of your items. This is important since buyers will be judging your items based on the photos you provide.
- Price your items realistically.
UpWork is a freelancing and outsourcing website that connects businesses with freelancers and agencies. It was founded in 2003 as Elance-oDesk, and was later rebranded to UpWork in 2015.
How to get started on UpWork in Tanzania?
To get started on UpWork, you will need to create a profile with some information about yourself and your skills. You can then search for freelancing jobs that fit your skills and interests.
Tips for succeeding on UpWork:
- Set clear expectations with clients up front about timelines, deliverables, and rates.
- Keep good records of the work you do for each client, including hours worked, payments received, and any communications. This will help you build a strong portfolio of work.
- Be professional in your communications and interactions with clients.
- Respond quickly to client requests and messages.
- Deliver quality work that meets or exceeds the expectations of your clients.
If you are interested in making money from selling online in Tanzania, Shopify is the app for you.
Shopify is a platform that allows users to create their own online stores. It offers users a customizable platform, easy-to-use checkout process, and a wide range of features.
Creating an online store with Shopify is simple.
Users can create their store by choosing a template and then customizing it to fit their needs. Shopify also offers users a wide range of features, including the ability to sell digital products, manage inventory, and set up shipping rates.
Another great feature of Shopify is the easy-to-use checkout process. Users can add products to their cart, enter their shipping information, and pay for their order with just a few clicks. This makes it easy for customers to purchase products from your store.
Swagbucks is an app that rewards users for doing everyday tasks, such as shopping online, watching videos, and taking surveys.
You can then exchange your Swagbucks (SB) for gift cards or cash. Here’s how to get started in Tanzania:
- Go to the Swagbucks website.
- Sign up for a free account.
- Complete your profile information.
- Start completing tasks to earn SB.
- Exchange your SB for gift cards or cash.
Tips for making the most of Swagbucks:
- Be sure to complete your profile information so that you can receive tailored rewards offers.
- Check the Swagbucks blog and social media accounts for bonus codes that can help you boost your earnings.
- Participate in the Swagbucks community forums to learn from other users and share tips.
8). Inbox Dollars
Inbox Dollars is another money making website and app in Tanzania that rewards users for completing various tasks, such as taking surveys, watching videos, and shopping online.
You can then exchange your earnings for gift cards or cash.
To get started with Inbox Dollars, create an account on the website or download the app. Once you are logged in, you can start completing tasks to earn money.
Some tips for maximizing your earnings with Inbox Dollars:
- Complete as many tasks as possible each day.
- Check the Daily Deals section for special offers.
- Use the search bar to find specific tasks that interest you.
- Refer your friends and family members to Inbox Dollars to earn even more money.
9). Nielsen Mobile Panel
You can easily make money online in Tanzania
The Nielsen Mobile Panel is a research panel that collects data on mobile app usage. It is available to anyone 13 years or older in the United States.
To participate, you must download the Nielsen Mobile App.
How do I get started?
To participate, you must first download the Nielsen Mobile App. Once you have installed the app, open it and sign up for an account. You will then be asked to provide some basic information about yourself and your mobile device.
Tips for getting started:
- Make sure your device has at least 1GB of memory and is running iOS 9 or Android 4.4 or higher.
- Keep the Nielsen Mobile App installed on your device to continue collecting data.
- Check your app regularly to see if there are any new surveys or tasks available.
If you are looking for a way to make some extra cash online in Tanzania, then you should consider using Fiverr.
Fiverr is a website where you can find all sorts of services that people are willing to do for just $5. This can be a great way to make money, especially if you have some skills that you can offer others.
Here are a few tips for making money on Fiverr in Tanzania:
- Think about what skills you have that others may need. Are you good at writing, design, or programming? There are all sorts of services that people can offer on Fiverr.
- Be creative with your offers. You don’t have to just offer the same services as everyone else. Come up with some unique offers that will stand out from the competition.
- Make sure that you deliver quality work. This is one of the most important things to remember when working on Fiverr. If you do a good job, then you will be more likely to get positive reviews and repeat customers.
- Promote your services outside of Fiverr. There are many people who use Fiverr, but there are also many people who don’t know about it yet. Use social media or other websites to let people know that you’re available for hire on Fiverr.
- Be patient and persistent. It takes time to build up a reputation on Fiverr, so don’t expect overnight success. Keep offering quality services and promoting your business, and eventually you will start seeing some results.
Are you into crypto?
If so, Coinbase is another one of the best money making apps in Tanzania.
Coinbase is one of the leading digital asset exchanges in the world. The company allows users to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Coinbase also operates a cryptocurrency wallet that allows users to store their digital assets.
Coinbase was founded in 2012 by Brian Armstrong and Fred Ehrsam. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Coinbase has raised over $216 million in venture capital funding.
How Does Coinbase Work?
Coinbase allows users to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. The company also operates a cryptocurrency wallet that allows users to store their digital assets.
How to Make Money on Coinbase?
There are a few ways to make money on Coinbase. The first way is to buy and hold cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. The second way is to trade these cryptocurrencies on the Coinbase Exchange. The third way is to use the Coinbase Wallet to store your digital assets.
Foap is a phone application that allows users to photograph objects and sell the photos on the app for money.
This app works by allowing users to submit their photographs to the Foap community. If the photo is approved, it will be placed for sale in the Foap market for other users to purchase. Users can earn money by selling their photos for $10 each.
To make money on Foap in Tanzania, you must first download the application and create an account.
Once registered, users can then start submitting their photos. Each photo must be approved by the Foap team before it is placed for sale in the market. If a user’s photo is sold, they will earn $5 commission plus 50% of the final sale price.
Users can withdraw their earnings into a PayPal account at any time.
This is another one of the most popular money making apps in Tanzania.
You see, Sweatcoin is a unique app that rewards its users for the number of steps they take each day. The app tracks your activity and awards you Sweatcoins (SWC) for every step you take.
You can then use your Sweatcoins to purchase items from the Sweatcoin store or exchange them for cash.
Making money with Sweatcoin is easy.
All you have to do is download the app, sign up, and start walking! You can also refer friends to the app and earn bonus SWC for each one that signs up. The more active you are, the more Sweatcoins you’ll earn!
Pros and cons of using money making apps in Tanzania
There are a few pros and cons to using money making apps in Tanzania.
- Can help you save or earn money
- May offer helpful tips on how to better manage your finances
- Can provide a way to make extra income
- Some apps may require you to complete tasks in order for you to earn rewards, which can be time consuming
- Not all apps are available in every country
- You may need to provide personal information, such as your name and email address, in order to sign up for an account
There are a number of money making apps in Tanzania you can download now.
While some of these apps may be legitimate, others may be scams. It is important to do your research before downloading any money making app.
If you are considering downloading an app, be sure to read the reviews first.
Also, make sure you are aware of the potential risks involved. Finally, always remember to protect your personal information.
Your explanations are very understandable. I have been looking for something like this to help me understand online platforms in my country. Thank you.